“Exceeded expectations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MN_travel...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed June 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

As a first time guest, I was not wire sure how this model would work, but I'm happy to be able to say I would absolutely come back here and would enthusiastically recommend this property to others! It was modern, clean, quiet, and conveniently located near the Metro, all at a price much lower than a nice hotel. There is a Trader Joe's and Whole Foods very close by so you can actually make use of the full kitchen. I loved this as an alternative to feeling trapped in a hotel, and will definitely be back next time I'm in DC!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing