Recommended experiences in and around Washington DC
from $52.20
from $49.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews twilight tour private tour recommend rob great tour national mall walking tour lincoln memorial insight information tours learning knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I took the Monumental Trivia at Twilight Tour with our 10, 8 and 3 year olds. I was worried that the tour guide would frown upon our kiddos. But, Sam was very patient and understanding of us. His knowledge and passion regarding the history of the monuments was very palpable. I definitely would recommend this tour to anyone coming to DC. Oh, and taking the tour in the night was an awesome experience!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Two nights ago my wife and I concluded our trip to the DC area with a private 3 hour tour which Rob led. We spent 3 days visiting museums and our final evening was with Rob giving us the tour of monuments along the Mall. 2 things: Rob's knowledge and his personality made our final evening the highlight of our DC area visit. Rob is exceptional in describing the details that make each monument special, from the initial design to the final layout. The information Rob imparts during each stop is incredible and will last with us forever. To be frank, after preparing for our visit which mostly included watching his TripHacksDC videos, especially concerning the Metro, I would only consider Rob as our tour guide. We arrived prepared to use the Metro and truly owe everything to Rob for our wonderful visit. And to get to spend the final evening walking around with Rob learning information about each monument and just getting to spend this time with Rob, well you just can not wind up a trip to the nation's capital any better than what we got to experience.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

My husband and I took the monument twilight tour last Wednesday evening September 4th with Sam. We had a great time visiting and learning about all the monuments with him. He shared with us so many interesting stories and details and we thank you for spending your evening with us. I watched all of the Trip Hacks videos before coming to Washington DC and thank you for them all. We would have been lost without them.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Visited D.C last week and had a private evening tour with Rob.
I can't recommend this highly enough.
Rob gave us a lot of insight into each monument that just wasn't in the guide books. or at the sites themselves.
His YouTube videos are also really useful.
Was a highlight of our week in Washington,and worth every penny.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I took this tour Labor Day weekend and it was great! Rob is very knowledgeable about all of the monuments and Washington history in general. He was able to answer all our questions, and the trivia was fun!