Recommended experiences in and around Washington DC
from $52.20
from $49.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews twilight tour private tour recommend rob great tour national mall walking tour lincoln memorial insight information tours learning knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Rob took my family on an evening tour of the monuments and memorials. He was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and good with the kids. My 6 and 8 year old did great with the length of the tour. I highly recommend booking!

1  Thank Getaway778951
Reviewed July 6, 2019

He was knowledgeable and the trivia made monuments that memorialize the hardest points in American history a little more light and enjoyable. Thank you Rob for the tour and for your amazing YouTube tutorials! They really helped us through the trip!

Reviewed July 6, 2019

My teenage son and I started our vacation off with a private tour with Rob. It doesn’t take long to tell that Rob is a genuine human being. He was so friendly, funny and knowledgeable. It was a great tour and we look forward to returning with more family to meet Rob.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

We were recommended to this tour by my sister, and I am so glad...(she even joined us for a second tour with Rob)!! I learned so much i history and trivia which made visiting each of the monuments and memorials much more memorable and interesting...and I’m not referring to the basic info you can find on google or the boring history class you had in 5th grade. Rob is so knowledgeable and personable, which makes you feel like your visiting the city with a really smart “old friend”. If you have watched Rob on You Tube and wondered if it was worth it to sign up for one of his tours, the answer is ABSOLUTELY worth every penny!!

1  Thank Clems0n_Christy
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I have lived in and visited many cities over the last 30 years and Rob led the best tour I’ve ever taken. This is due entirely to Rob’s love for history, his extensive knowledge of the area, and the way he interacts with all members of the tour that makes everyone feel comfortable and included. I have a back injury with a weak leg, but had no problem completing this 3 hour walking tour as Rob is mindful of everyone with him, discretely adjusting the pace and incorporating breaks as needed. My husband is a former social studies teacher and Rob was able to surprise him with new bits of historical information related to backstories of each monument. My husband found Rob through the you-tube videos that Rob has posted, and we found those videos very useful in planning other aspects of our visit during this trip. I highly recommend Rob’s tours and his videos for tips & tricks in this city.

Date of experience: June 2019