As noted in the other reviews, this is a good hotel for business travelers. It is clean and well-located. The rooms, although small, are adequate for one person. BUT the beds are not large enough for a tall person (5'10" or taller). Even though beds are described as "queen" size, they seem to be smaller than normal doubles. I found my feet hanging off the edge -- and I'm only 6 feet tall!
Also, there is a noisy demolition project next door at this time (early Dec. 2006).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc