Great location. Close to the subway and the white house.
Rooms are TINY, cramped but clean. It's like the regular rooms were chopped into thirds.
It's great if you just plan to use it as a place to sleep and nothing else.
Security is good. Views are mixed, if any.
I'd stay again since I don't stay in the room much.
It's basically a crash pad and when your eyes are closed, who cares how small the room is.
Price was right for the location. It's gotta be the closest to the white house of any hotels unless you want to pay BIG bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc