I stayed five days in this hotel during a conference. The location is excellent: above the metro exit (Farragut West) and about two blocks from the White House. George Washington University (GWU) is four blocks away, less then ten minutes easy walk, so it was a very good choice to stay. They also have a special price for GWU guests.
My room (302) was spacious and well equipped. it had a comfortable bed, a nice size bathroom and a strong WIFI signal (free service). However, the room was a little bit noisy at night, due to its low floor location.
The real value of this hotel is the guest Club, in which you can have complementary coffee (a real European style and flavor), soft drinks, fruits and other small foods, for breakfast and all day. You can also have unlimited bottles of water, which you fill on each floor. The Club has also two desktop computers and a printer, a large TV and lots of sitting areas, either for rest or work. This is an extra value, absolutely complementary, that you don't usually meet in business hotels of this price range.
The service in this hotel is excellent: the front desk is very helpful and efficient, the staff is always opening doors for you and greeting, the public areas are always attended and cleanly maintained. At checkout day, they were very understanding and left me the room up to my flight, late afternoon, for a small fee.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc