This hotel is VERY conveniently located - it is a short walk to the White House and all the major monuments. It is also literally on top of the Metro station (although that entrance is closed on weekends). The staff were super friendly and helpful.
It took me a bit by surprise at first, since at first glance, it doesn't look like your typical hotel. There isn't a huge lobby, and the rooms are very small. There wasn't an ironing board inside, but that's because there's one you can grab in the hallway. That being said, they have all the amenities you need and the living room with the business centre was super handy.
It's definitely good value for money! But if you're driving, parking can be tricky (the lot closes at midnight and it's a few large blocks away).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc