“Excellent Location, good amenities!”

Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Ranked #86 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
Dallas, TX
“Excellent Location, good amenities!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at the Club Quarters in Houston back in September I had such a great experience that I was very happy to know they have a location in DC! They even gave me a repeat guest discount as I was leaving Houston to use for my DC stay.

This hotel location is excellent, the White House is only a block away and if you need to travel father out there are a couple of Metro stations near by and taxis are very easy to hail outside the hotel.

Our stay was pleasant, the bed was comfy (note at night we could heard the metro since the station is so close to the hotel but it didn't disrupt our sleep) and we enjoy the computer room, we print our boarding passes and some other tickets we needed for free, the free cappuccino was also a plus.

There is a restaurant downstairs with a very good breakfast selection

Room Tip: rooms are small but clean and comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hershey, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Showed up at 11pm and was told they had no room for me because somebody extended their stay. The room had been paid for by the company I work for and the reservation was made almost 8 weeks prior. There were no other hotels in area to stay. This place sucks. Then when I called the next morning to complain the gentleman who said he could help after I told him I wanted a manager said he couldn't help me. He then hung up me. Classy place. Awful service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank JLK445
Little Compton, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

A friend and I took a long awaited trip to DC and booked 4 nights at Club Quarters. The price was reasonable, beds were comfy, pillows puffy, the room was clean but spartan and we loved access to the communal computer/living room. We enjoyed free snacks there on Thursday - unfortunately they stop the snacks Friday thru Sunday, but do have a fabulous latte, cappucino, espresso machine that is free as well as free filtered water on each floor. You just fill your own from the plastic bottles available.
There's also a restaurant attached to the hotel that's convenient. There's no concierge, but Rany at the front desk was MOST helpful in getting us whatever we needed!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marshhaven
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I think I inhaled a pack of cigarettes or more of second hand smoke during my stay (inside my room). For anyone who detests cigarette smoke, be very careful to be sure that you don't get stuck unknowingly on a smoking floor. I didn't know hotels had smoking floors anymore, and I ended up getting a room on a smoking floor without anyone telling me. I didn't realize it until after it was too late, though the stale stinky odor of a smoking room should have triggered me to ask earlier. At night, I could have sworn somebody was blowing smoke straight into my room for hours on end, that is how bad it was. Ruined my night of sleep and even affected my clothing.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Kregg K
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Convenient to all central DC attractions. Very accomodating and even provide a few perks like free bottled water. A little noisy do to the park across the street and it's proximity to city center. But very comfy and convenient to metro. I would definitely recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jill H
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I had read that Club Quarters was in a great location but I didn't realize how great until I got there. It is literally down the street from the White House! It is also directly next to the Farragot West metro stop which makes getting there from the airport a breeze. The entire hotel was extremely clean and all the staff I encountered were very pleasant. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I spent a night a this Hotel during a business trip and highly recommend it. Checking in was a breeze. The rooms were small but nice and clean. It had everything that I needed including free Wi-fi. The restaurant was excellent. You can't beat the location and the price of this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business