A friend and I took a long awaited trip to DC and booked 4 nights at Club Quarters. The price was reasonable, beds were comfy, pillows puffy, the room was clean but spartan and we loved access to the communal computer/living room. We enjoyed free snacks there on Thursday - unfortunately they stop the snacks Friday thru Sunday, but do have a fabulous latte, cappucino, espresso machine that is free as well as free filtered water on each floor. You just fill your own from the plastic bottles available.
There's also a restaurant attached to the hotel that's convenient. There's no concierge, but Rany at the front desk was MOST helpful in getting us whatever we needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC is located on Farragut Square, two blocks from the White House, and a short walk to all monuments and museums. Club Quarters hotels provide contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Innovative and complimentary features include free, fast WiFi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel, our Club Living Room - a lounge area for socializing, relaxing or working with computer work stations and wireless network printing, free, chilled purified water stations with refillable bottles located throughout the hotel, and an easy-to-use and understand Guest Loyalty Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Quarters Hotel Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Club Quarters Dc
- Quarters Washington Dc