“Great Mexican food”

Laredo
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,092 of 3,367 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The margaritas are delicious. The food tastes so fresh. I usually get the chimichanga and the chips and salsa are divine.

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed July 7, 2017

After helping move our son to DC, a pitcher of margaritas seemed in order, so we visited Laredo for dinner. Overall we had a very good experience.

The house margaritas were good, but the Ceviche Mixto was absolutely awesome!! I find that too many restaurants go too heavy on the lemon juice, rendering the ceviche too acidic for most palates. That was not the case here. The ceviche was a perfect blend, and the variety of seafood made it extra special. It is large, too - plenty for three of us!

My wife had the seafood fajitas, and she thought they were good. My son had the paella and enjoyed it as well. I had the pork tamales and wish I had ordered something else (live and learn!). The tamales were easily 80% corn masa with very little pork and sauce. It made for a pretty bland portion of the meal.

Our server was delightful and attentive. When we come back to DC for a visit, we will most definitely return!!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank hsbvim
Reviewed June 26, 2017

A great place in Cleveland Park. Love the decor and the friendly staff. I really need to remember to go more!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed everything from the pitcher of Margaritas to the tapas on happy hour. Empanadas and garnachas were delicious. Within walking distance from the smithsonian zoo and smack dap in the middle of a nice strip of shops and restaurants to visit. Not so much Tex mex, but more so traditional Mexican cuisine. Will be back!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The service was beyond excellent. They were very friendly. It is a nice cozy restaurant. My friend and I went there to celebrate her birthday. The food was out of this world! Even the onion/zucchini topping was delicious! Traveling almost two hours to this restaurant was worth the drive. My friend and I both are not a fans of flan. They gave one to her for her birthday. Even the flan was delicious! Delicious!!!!

The restaurant is in NW Washington DC. There is street metered parking in this area. There is a ramp to enter the restaurant. There is dining inside and outside. Smoking is allowed outside.

While it is wheelchair accessible, the restroom is upstairs. Where there were additional seating.

I will definitely return here.