They don't clean the rooms until around 4 pm each day. Horrible customer service at front desk and on phone. We called the front desk asking for a list of restaurant delivery options on the way back to the hotel. The lady said, "I need to ask my manager." She then proceeded to put us on hold for 10 minutes. Stay elsewhere. Horrible experience despite being a Gold Marriott member. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc