Stayed at this hotel for my 40th birthday for a week at the beginning of October.
It was a great stay. Good location, just out of town so not busy but served by the metro right next door, or a ten minute awl to Union Station.
The room was excellent. Spacious, comfortable and a great bathroom.
The staff where, on the whole, OK.
My only gripe was the room still wasn't serviced by 1600 hours? After a day walking around DC the last thing I wanted to come back to was an unserviced room. Staff made out we didm;t want it serviced, so was slightly miffed by that, but a free drink in the bar and an hour later it was all sorted.
Already planning a return trip to DC and we would certainly use this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc