Nice room with nice facilities. Over 30 minute walk to Capitol/Monuments in DC.
-Plenty of in-room facilities
-Very large, comfortable bed
-Close to Metro station
-Avoid New York Avenue...seems faily dangerous.
-Quite far away from any attractions but walkable none the less.
-No views of any note from rooms
Overall please with this hotel, and we didn't have a problem using Metro which made travellign around easier than walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc