I stayed here on a business trip to attend a show at the Convention Center. It was a vey nice hotel, clean and a great staff. My room was comfortable and really nicely decorated. The desk was good sized and made it a great work area. The bar area was large with nice lounge areas with plenty of televisions. The food menu had lots of choices and the food was well portioned. Two of us ate there both nights with no complaints. There is a lot of construction around the area so be prepared for some detours if diving. The weather was nice so we walked to the convention center which took about 30 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc