Stayed for 2 nights last week. Odd hotel, you check in on the 2nd floor, and later need your room key to get past the 2nd floor or come down from your room. Typical Marriott room, 711 next store, deli and 5 guys burgers across the street. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Expensive parking but this is DC. Another traveler told me the happy hour beer is almost $7, wonder what it is when it isn't on special. lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc