Best part was the location practically right outside the NoMa-Gallaudet metro stop...room was spacious and clean...great wifi and having the business center was nice to be able to print out some stuff...staff were very efficient and friendly...not much in the immediate surroundings of the hotel other than a 7-eleven and a Five Guys Burgers though...otherwise, a great choice for traveling in DC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc