I was looking for a hotel for my 10 year old granddaughter and I to stay in Washington DC. After reading countless reviews of hotels and looking at their prices, I choose this one. Best decision about our trip. Safe, very clean, reasonably priced and centrally located to get around. Once we figured out the Metro which is few steps away, we got around town like pros. 7-Eleven and Au Bon Pain which are both next to the hotel were great conveniences. The staff was very eager to help and efficient. They helped us book a tour to Mt. Vernon at the last minute. I wondered what Mandi S' complaint about the hairdryer was. I didn't think there was one, until I discovered it in a black bag inside a black wood stand in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc