I have stayed in a number of Marriott hotels around the world and this is not one of their better ones. It is located in what looks a run-down area with adjacent construction work and overground metro lines. There appears to be little parking options other than the valet parking provided by the hotel at a massive $33/night. The restaurant and bar close at the ridiculously early time of 10pm, and while the lobby pantry stocks some overpriced snacks, soft drinks and beer, this is not what I associate with a Marriott hotel. The dinner and breakfast menus are limited, unexciting and expensive, as are the drinks. There are a few fast-food type eating places outside, but they appeared to be closed on the weekend we were there. On a more positive note, the rooms and ensuites are clean and reasonably sized and furnished and the hotel is right next to the NoMa Metro station, which is only a few stops from the Downtown sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc