Stayed with wife and kids to tour DC. Next metro station to Union station on Red line. Was very convenient to return to after touring the city.
The rooms have fridge and the lobby has a microwave for use. Was very handy for late night snack and popcorn. In house bistro is expensive and has limited choices. Complimentary Coffee & Tea between 6:30 to 10:30 AM.
7-11, au bon pain, five guys, deli, roti , McD, Burger King, Wendys within walkable distance. harris teeter & cvs also within a block.
Overnight parking @$33. Saturday & Sunday free parking available in open lots around the area.
Street parking free between Sat 6:30 to Mon 7:00 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc