“Excellent subs”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Excellent subs”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Taylor's has an excellent selection of subs and salads - all are reasonably priced. The quality of the subs was excellent - far better than Subway and other sub shops in the area. Highly Recommend

• Visited November 2013

Tysons Corner VA
“Taylor Gourmet Comes through in a Classy Way -- Thank you!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a disappointing experience at the Mosaic District store in Fairfax, VA and complained about it. "Joe" from corporate got in touch with me. I told him I didn't want anything from him other than to let him know I was disappointed in my recent visit. My wife and I actually like the place very much. But Joe insisted on making it right and sent me a gift card good for two sandwiches! I appreciate this great customer service and since I had complained here in this space, I would like to "make it right" myself. Thank you Taylor Gourmet!

Visited July 2013
“Can't go wrong here!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great hoagies. I really enjoy their sandwhiches as well as their chessy rossotto balls. Nice relaxing atmosphere and great place sit and dine.

Visited August 2013
Tysons Corner VA
“They Say the Roast Beef is Rare, But It Isn't -- and To Some of Us, That's Important”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Tonight we ordered a rare roast beef sub, and we specified that it be rare, and we said that if y'all didn't have rare RB then we'd order something else. When we got our sub it wasn't. We called your shop to complain, the guy said, "our beef is mid-rare (whatever that is) and then hung up. Hung up. Look, guys: a sandwich is the most personal food. You don't put mayo on it if the guy doesn't want mayo; likewise, tomato; likewise lettuce. Rare is rare and it's not "mid-rare" -- cuz if I had known that I would've ordered meatball. Very badly handled. I do not want a free sub, I just want a rare roast beef sub like the guy said he would do when he took our order. Sheesh.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tommyg2230
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Philly sandwiches at DC prices”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm from Philly, was in DC for business and craving a little taste of home. I ordered the Callowhill (meatball) and the risotto balls. The spicy sauce on the meatball was a little more spicy than I was expecting plus the sauce for the risotto balls was the same spicy sauce. The quality was good but we do have better places in Philly but since you're not in Philly, this place is the place to go for good sandwiches.

Visited July 2013