“A Must Visit”

Jenny's Asian Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

What can I say? My recent visit to D.C. my son took me to Jenny's as he knew how much I loved asian food.
I had my reservations about the restaurant at first, only because it had stunning views of the river and I feared it was a tourist trap, great views but not so great food.
Was I wrong! They seated us at a table overlooking the river, the service was friendly and prompt and the food was some of the freshest, most delicious I think I ever had.
So I highly rate it!
Good jon Jenny's!

1  Thank Jim B
There are newer reviews for Jenny's Asian Fusion

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good food, great views, friendly staff. What else is required? It is our neighborhood oriental food stop for food or drink. Bar area overlooks the boat basin.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Walking up the stairs into the place is a little shanty. No one was there to greet you, although a waiter did passby and smiled, but did not look concerned. I was a little apprehensive because the restaurant was pretty much empty for a weekend evening. A few minutes later a host came and we were seated. The food we ordered were very bland and really not tasty. We had ordered shrimp, lobster and other vegetable dishes, which all tasted the same...blah! I've eaten in many of asian restaurants from coast to coast, and other countries...this was the worst asian food that I have ate. For the price I paid, I would have expected alot more quality instead of quantity. Fusion?...more like Defusion!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

One of my favorite places for a Chinese meal. And always the same thing: wonton soup, spring roll and Jenny's famous Orange Chicken, regularly spicy. The best orange chicken I have ever had. When I have gone with a bigger group and had a variety of dishes, they were also good. Portions are generous.

The place is not fancy, but quite comfortable. Service is also good with water always being replenished and friendly staff. With windows on 2 sides overlooking the Washington Channel with the small boats, as well as the fish market and the big highway, the view is interesting.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went with family for a late dinner. The service was excellent, the food was very good Chinese. I didn't see much of a fusion flair. Although a little pricy, the portions are large and tasty. This will one will be on my list for future visits.