It was an ok hotel...nothing really great stood out to me. The staff were friendly, and they were helpful with getting taxis cause I was traveling with my 88 year old grandma. The hotel was conveniently located near several restaurants one be Georgia Browns which was amazing. The room was small and very limited tv channels and there was not a pool. The nearest subway was also several blocks away so prepare for a lot of walking and taking taxis. One thing I did like a was the awesome fitness center and closer proximity to the White House. I actually enjoyed an awesome run one morning from the hotel to the White House and National Mall. Overall I was not too impressed with the hotel would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin