Very clean hotel. Safe neighborhood. Starbucks in the lobby was extremely convenient. The bar downstairs was very nice and one of the waitresses was extremely friendly...wish I could remember her name. All of the staff was pleasant and warm, except Tiffany, one of the concierge. She seemed very annoyed and put out the two times I had questions (one was about a nighttime tour that had to be booked through the hotel and the other question was about the Trolley) She complained about having to be working late and complained about fellow staff members. My main issue with this hotel was the distance from everything. We were there to see the typical tourist attractions, and this hotel is not near any of them. The nearest Metro stop (which is an excellent subway system) is a good three blocks away. I should have looked at the map more closely and really examined the distances...you live, you learn. Like someone above me has posted, many of the rooms overlook the lobby. It was strange. Overall, a clean, pleasant Westin. Loved that bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin