This hotel is very centrally located and within walking distance of the White House, the National Mall and the Capitol. The room was clean with the usual heavenly bed and the amenities were all acceptable. We had a package which included breakfast buffet (not a huge choice but great quality food and friendly efficient service). We ate in the bar two nights. The caprese salad, burger, salmon and Waldorf salad were fresh and beautifully cooked and presented. Service there was great too. We had only one criticism but have not marked down the hotel for this...on check In, we were given one breakfast voucher for each of the 3 days. It was for 1 person only, we discovered the first morning. Our server remedied the situation (and got us one each) but seemed frustrated and remarked that it occurred a lot. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin