When I stay in major cities, I like to be walking distance to everything so there is no need to rent a car. This hotel had it all, and I found a great deal close in during Inauguration. The hotel was packed, but the staff were friendly in spite of being extremely busy. We had a high floor with a view of the church to the north. I lived in DC for 10 years, so I was looking for something between the Inauguration events (close to a METRO station) as well as walking distance to Dupont Circle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin