If you want predictability and sameness, go to the Ritz Carlton. If you want to be transported to another time and place, stay at the Mansion. This place is full of personality, the rooms are all different (there's even a 2 floor log cabin room!). The staff are friendly and considerate. But above all, once you enter this place, you forget you're in the middle of a big city. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a different experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With over 100 rooms and 70 secret doors, The Mansion is one of the most unique properties in the world. Conveniently located in historic Dupont Circle, within walking distance to Embassy Row and The Philips Collection - The Mansion offers short and long term lodging, world-class cuisine and an inspiring environment that will create lasting memories for everyone that visits. Our ever-changing spaces are ideal for executive lodging, meetings,retreats, private dining, receptions and more. The Mansion has 23 uniquely themed guest rooms, suites, and residences; a two story Log Cabin, John Lennon Suite, Safari room, a hidden wine cellar and more. Named a Washingtonian Magazine's Hidden Gem, The Mansion has been featured on the Travel Channel's "Mega Mansions" as well as numerous books, and magazines including National Geographic Traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Mansion on O Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On o Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Mansion On o Street Hotel