We enjoyed out stay at DuPont Place - ideal location close to DuPont Circle and Adams Morgan, good for access to restaurants, bars and the Metro.
The studio apartment was comfortable, quiet, well appointed and clean.
A few minor issues:
* On arrival we needed a door code to get in - this had been sent a few weeks before but was embedded in an email - would have been good to be reminded that this was required to get through the front door (no staff in attendance)
* In the top floor room, internet could only be accessed by stepping out of the apartment into the hallway
* Laundry was only available from 4-9 which did prove restrictive for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At DuPont Place we pride ourselves in providing a positive guest experience that will ensure your visit to Washington is a memorable one. We have an inviting landscaped patio with tables and chairs where guests can plan their excursions or relax after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings. Above all, we want our guests to remember DuPont Place as a pleasant, comfortable home away from home while visiting with us. "Best kept secret in DC...It was wonderful." DuPont Place has 3 types of studios; we have 4 studios with a queen bed, 2 loft studios with a queen bed in the loft and and a convertible sofa in the living area, and 2 large studios with a queen bed and a convertible sofa. Our studios accommodate 1 to 2 guests in a queen bed, the larger units can accommodate an additional 1 to 2 guests on the convertible sofa. A. AMENITIES: They feature modern decor and thoughtful amenities throughout including granite-countered kitchenette with Keurig coffeemaker, microwave oven, and mini-refrigerator and a beautifully tiled bathroom with contemporary vanity. • Great DuPont Circle / Adams Morgan location • Stylishly furnished • Kitchenette (microwave oven/coffeemaker/mini-refrigerator/toaster) • High-speed WIFI • Wall-mounted TV with cable service • IPhone docking station/clock/radio • Linens, towels, place settings • Guest laundry facility • Key-less entry • Beautiful outdoor patio with seating • Limited private parking (additional fee) B. TRANSPORTATION: You won't need a car with the great access to public transit from this location, but if you do have one we have parking spots available for $20/night (please book in advance!). Car share and bike share programs parked around the neighborhood for your convenience in getting from point A to B. You can rent by the hour, for that trip to the grocery store, or by the day so you can venture out to see Monticello or Gettysburg. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gallery Hotel Washington Dc