All reviews former church adams morgan sisters restaurant rake's progress hip hotel well stocked mini bar bars and restaurants highly recommend staying here checking out great neighborhood water pressure in the shower valet parking hotel guests attending a conference comfortable rooms first floor per night
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Stayed here for three nights over Labor Day weekend. What a beautiful property! But it is hopping 24/7! Very high energy. But once you get upstairs if is very quiet :) Spacious room, huge bathroom, great neighborhood...we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Sam O, Guest Experience Coordinator at The LINE DC, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

We're blushing over here.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very new and has been thoughtfully and carefully designed. Rooms are spacious and have all the amenities you need.

I must admit I didn’t do my research properly before I went and didn’t realise this was a former church. I feel a bit weird about that but the building is stunning, the staff lovely and the design is excellent.

Would definitely recommend

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Kjb119
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The hotel is located in an area that is not the "business center" of DC, but rather in a neighborhood that seems like an area young people would go to find a party. The neighboring area doesn't have top shelf food.. but this hotel DOES. We had lunch at Brothers and Sisters located off the lobby and all 4 of us were blown away by the food... really complex flavors and great service. In the evening we entertained clients at A Rakes Progress upstairs on the mezz level... another great experience. Great service, great food... if the Rabbit is on the menu I would highly recommend it.

As far as the hotel room... the decor was very unique and current... I would say a mix between mid-century modern and schoolhouse-chiq. I loved it. The place has a very high end feel. If I return to DC, I would stay here again even if i is not close to where I need to be for business.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank TMSZ
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My friends and I went for restaurant week. It was great!! The drinks were awesome. We ate at the Brothers and Sister part of the hotel. Food was delicious. We each had an entree where we all shared. It was great. Will be returning in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The LINE in the Adams Morgan neighborhood in DC was the perfect beginning to our Honeymoon. When we walked into the room on our first night, not only were we blown away by the attractive styling and the luxury of the room, but there was a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us! The breakfast at Brothers and Sisters was delicious and the lobby space the restaurant sits in was THE place to be. The staff was friendly, the location and the neighborhood were perfect, and we felt like the coolest kids in town staying at this charming, hip, modern, and earnest hotel. I'd recommend it to anyone regardless of the occasion.

Room Tip: opt for a corner room with a view
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Climber301887
Sam O, Guest Experience Coordinator at The LINE DC, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Glad we could help make your honeymoon sparkle. Hope to welcome you back real soon.