“Location, Location, Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington DC
The Inn at Dupont South
Ranked #31 of 36 Washington DC B&B and Inns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Location is almost everything. So being a half a block from the Metro was super. We were in DC as tourists. Bought a Metro pass and we hit many sights. The Inn is lovely. The room was a good size. Breakfast was perfect. Carolyn is a great manager and chef.
We wil stay there agin on our next visit.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed December 23, 2010

We had planned on staying somewhere else and upon arrival we saw that this place had been marketed differently. Quickly, a few phonecalls later we were in the Inn at Dupont Circle. Wonderful, a home away from home. Comfortable, central and welcoming, we loved and will return when cooming to DC.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Paul, MN
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Location within 1/2 block of Dupont Circle Metro is great. Safe, well lit street. The chef was charming, made to order breakfasts that were worth the entire stay. The building itself is sterile with litte of the usual charm of bed and breakfasts, and rooms are a bit dowdy. for a business stay it was more than adequate, and I'd return. Not the place for your first or second honeymoom, though.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I have been staying regularly at the historic Inn at Dupont for almost 10 years. During my visits to Washington D.C. I have many days of very long and ntense meetings and it's wonderful to return in the evening to the comforts of the "home away from home" feeling at this B & B. The staff here are also super espically the Innkeeper Carolyn who definitely is the "Domestic Diva" of this very unique and cormfortng inn. I highly recommend families as well as business and govermental workers consider this for their next stay in D.C.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed December 23, 2010

This hotel was the best. I have been in many but the people here were just great.I will be back again and would stay here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed December 22, 2010

After staying in New York for a conference I took the train to Washington DC to view the capital. I arrived late afternoon to climbed 3 flights of stairs to the nook room. Good thing I knew this so I could rearrange two suitcases to include an overnight bag!
The staff were delightful, instructions to locate and enter the Inn perfect, so it just remained to enjoy this fantastic city. Found the map and the schedule for the hop on hop off bus and off I went.Could not believe how much it reminded me of Paris, till I discovered it was the same planner who designed the city.
Travelling on my own for the first time I chose this B & B from the internet based on location and price. Certainly recommended it to friends....maybe not the Nook room but others.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I traveled past june to Washington and this hotel is really nice. The best I have found in USA. It is really like being at home. Carolyne is a very nice person. The breakfast ...mmmm...delicious. Rooms are very clean and all the guest are very educated people, so I never worry about noise or other. I recomend this place with five stars.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo