“The best in DC. THE best!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
4JoyPeace
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The best in DC. THE best!”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Where to start? The location is absolutely fabulous. Walking distance to fabulous restaurants, Union Station, the Capitol, Supreme Court, Trader Joe's, the wonderful Eastern Market and of course, Starbucks. The best burger in DC is nearby at EatBar. The home was sparkling clean and beautifully decorated. The furniture was lovely but also cozy and comfortable. Blazing fast wi-fi! Nestled away behind a courtyard entrance, gave the sense of privacy with the added beauty of a slate courtyard with an outside table to enjoy a meal or just the lovely outdoors. A rarity in the heart of DC. The owner was so attentive and informative. From the first email with instructions to the moment I locked the door to leave, I was attended to with the greatest of care. Wil be back!

Date of stay: December 2017
Management Response
Mar 22, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. Delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us from the property itself to communication with us. We hope to see you again.
Steve M
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Location!”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I loved this apt, it was big enough for my wife and I and our two 19 year old sons. (With help from a cot we brought with us).

The building itself is well kept but in need of an upgrade,(hallways painted and new carpets etc) but don't let that discourage you because the apt is newly renovated and much nicer, and that's where you spend the time that matters. The views from the large windows are great they overlook the Supreme Court. The apt is very clean. The bed was not only clean but very comfortable, best sleep in years. I'm a USMC vet and retired Trooper and pretty picky now where I sleep at night and this apt meets all requirements. We felt immediately at home there.

The best part of this apt is the location. Really second to none if you like to walk a lot and explore the neighborhoods and attractions.

My wife and I loved that we could go for a run on the National Mall every morning. Then walk over to Union Station for coffee and breakfast. In general you can pretty much walk to almost all the must see sights from the apt. Although we were there when it felt like a 100 degrees everyday so we used Uber to get back home most of the time.
In fact on our last day there we got a nice tip from the uber driver about the National Harbor across the river in Maryland ($24 uber ride) . Go at night it's a lot of fun. A lot of restaurants and things to see, worth the trip.

The apts Parking spot was 5 min door to door in a safe neighborhood. With all the Capital Police around the area its probably as safe as you can get anywhere. Although being a cop I liked that but I can understand that might put some people off. But don't worry they were all very nice and have more important things to do then pick on tourist.

So the best part is the great location and newly renovated apt for a very reasonable price. My first experience with this service and I look forward to doing it again. (No more hotels)...

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you so much. We truly appreciate the business.
daniel r
“Amazing apartment in the heart of D.C”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This is an incredible apartment right in the middle of D.C, within walking distance of the Smithsonian Institution, the Capitol, the Supreme Court, and a plethora of restaurants, shops, and bars. Besides the fantastic location, the apartment also offers fantastic amenities, such as a large T.V, modern appliances, and air conditioning that make the stay even more comfortable and relaxing. The landlord is friendly and accessible, which made booking the stay and getting any questions answered incredibly easy and efficient.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing