“World's slowest and pathic service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2,276 of 3,257 Restaurants in Washington DC
Atlanta
“World's slowest and pathic service”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Food was typical and what you expect from McD's, but the service was terrible. It has to be the world's slowest employees (well, actually the young lady working the register was pretty decent, but the food prep takes forever).

Visited July 2012
1 Thank admasters

Rochester Hills, MI
“Don't Use the Bathroom”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Same McDonald's food but with slow service, horrible bathroom facility (you must enter via the guards key - he was across the street smoking when we got there), and a dirty overall appearance.

Two stars because my son likes McDonald's so much.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank javamouses
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Chinatown restaurant--AVOID IT”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

There is nothing good to say about this McDonald's. We were hungry and this was the first place we found. We should have kept looking.
It wasn't terribly busy, but we couldn't find a clean table. I had to ask for a towel to wipe off the tables. There was a woman who was trying to use the restroom which had a sign clearly stating it was for McDonald's customers only and it needed a token to open the door. She repeatedly asked the servers how to get into the bathroom and they kept telling her to turn both knobs. I asked on her behalf stating the need for a token. They told me to ask the lady mopping the floors. When I asked her, she just looked at me blankly and shook her head. I finally used the unmarked door next to the marked bathroom so I could wash my hands. It was a bathroom that had a note inside stating it was maintained by Chipotle. What a disgusting place it was. It hadn't been maintained in a LONG time by the looks of it. There was no toilet paper, no paper towels. If that was the worst of it, I could have tolerated it. But the floors were wet and there was trash all over. The 'soap' was a floor disinfectant. Who wants to wash their hands with that? We ate inside the restaurant and saw three separate groups of people attempt to open the bathroom door, go inside to ask the people at the cash registers and they all gave the same answer. Apparently, the McDonald's workers have a private bathroom or they would know how to access it.
Our order was incorrect, twice. We never did get the dipping sauce for the chicken selects but I was tired of going to them with mistakes. The food itself was disgusting. The fries were cold, the cheeseburger cheese wasn't even close to melted and the chicken selects were cold.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Kristi B
Michigan
“Great Value & Quick on the Mall”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The fairly new large glass-enclosed McDonalds attached to the Air & Space Museum is an excellent place to grab a quick fast value food meal on the Mall at a decent price. There are cafes in most of the museums on the Mall, however the food available usually costs more and is not something you may be familiar with.

If you are looking for a value combo meal (with refills on drinks) , a Smoothie, a sundae, and an ice cream cone, this is a fine place to head to. Their hours change with the museums, and the seasons so always check ahead when planning your itinerary.

The only negative is they have noisy fans or ventilation which do make it somewhat hard to carry on a conversation. Also if you want to leave with your food, you must go out the side exit doors because they will not let you into the Air & Space Museum. We are guessing that it may get hot in there in the summer too.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Travelalot963
Dallas, Texas
“Quick and Clean”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

One of the biggest I have seen! Although there were so many people in line....it moved right along .... testament to the fact that they had capable staff, prepared to get you in and on your way. Very clean

Visited September 2011