The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$399
Marriott Hotels
$389
$269
$149
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$279
  • Breakfast included
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$249
$339
$218
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$437
$242
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$229
$221
1,337 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housejean francoismetropolitan suitechampagne saberingbathroom mirrorturn down servicebeautiful hoteltwo blocksroom serviceupgraded roomconcierge deskk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkthe ritz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stay at the St. Regis whenever I am in DC for business. It is my favorite place to stay in Washington. The service is impeccable and the beds are very comfortable. My wife joined me the last time I was there, and she was equally impressed by the service and the surroundings.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the St. Regis Washington D.C., your “favorite place to stay in Washington.” I am thrilled to read that you enjoy the “very comfortable” beds in our guestrooms and the “impeccable” service offered by members of our team. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had a delightful stay. Wish we had stayed another night. The hotel is luxurious but relaxing at the same time. In 2013 we escaped to DC on several occasions, staying at the W and the Monaco. Our stay at the St. Regis was head and shoulders above both of them. It was really nice that your staff recognized we were celebrating our anniversary and set out a plate of treats with Happy Anniversary drizzled on the plate! And it was really refreshing that someone called me before our trip to discuss our room selection and location in the hotel. And the bedding option – down or foam/cotton – you asked, AND you got it right. No hotel has ever even asked. Very cool. The room was elegant, quiet and restful. The shower worked well (seems rare these days) - the head wasn’t loose, water came out in vigor, etc. The sinks drained well (also rare these days). The cold water came out nice and cold and the hot nice and hot – as it should be. The seating area by the window was great. The big window and the light was wonderful. We just loved it. We will stay with you on our next getaway for sure, and next time two nights.

Room Tip: We were on 7th floor facing 16th (front)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your delightful review of your experience at the St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at our “luxurious but relaxing” property. I also appreciate your kind words regarding your special anniversary amenity (congratulations again!) and the quality of your guestroom and its amenities. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stay all over DC, and I enjoy a cocktail now and then. Every single time I'm there, Jane delights and educates me with wonderful drinks, interesting chat, and new things to try to make at home. Salut!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoy visiting the beautiful St. Regis Bar and chatting with our bartender Jane. Have you tried one of our delicious pre-prohibition cocktails? I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington D.C.!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stayed 4 days at the St Regis around Christmas and we had a very pleasant experience.

Location is perfect if you want to visit the White house or all the free musea Washington has to offer. Georgetown is only a short drive away, about 5 min.

Service is simply outstanding. The doormen are very good, the receptionists are very efficient and friendly, the concierges are extremely helpful (thanks for the reservations at PJ Clarkes, Rosa Mexicana and Oya) and the bartenders make you feel at home. Overall you get the feeling that you are an individual and not a room number. My kids loved it.

The bar is one of the nicest bars I have experienced and the bartenders were excellent.

The room was big enough to sleep my family with an extendable sofa and the bathroom is very comfortable with a separate restroom. I would have preferred a wooden floor instead of carpet but you can't find many hotels with wooden floors. The room was very quiet.

Breakfast was only a la carte and that was a negative for my family as the bill quickly adds up if you want a serious breakfast. With a family of five, I would have preferred a buffet with a fixed price. It would probably add up to the same total amount but we love to taste and try different things.

All in all, an excellent team at the St Regis. They seem to hire the people that can make the difference with other hotels.

Room Tip: The rooms with the sofa offer good value with kids
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the “simply outstanding” service provided to you by members of our team, including our doormen, front desk agents, concierges and bartenders. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I also appreciate your kind words regarding the spectacular St. Regis Bar and the quality of your beautiful and “very quiet” guestroom.” Please know that your feedback regarding our breakfast is certainly being explored. Thank you for bringing this information to my attention. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at the St. Regis. Our arrival greeting at the front desk was warm and welcoming. Our room was nicely decorated and we found it very comfortable.

We ate at the Decanter on three occasions. The food was excellent and the staff was superior!!! Of special note: Kerem , Marta and Jane (staff at the Decanter) were such a pleasure. They could not have made our dining experiences more enjoyable.

The St. Regis has a perfect location, easy to get to all the sites or to conduct business.

We are seasoned travelers and visit Washington DC regularly. This was our first visit to the St Regis.

We stayed at the St Regis three days. It was a wonderful stay and we plan to return.

Room Tip: We had a delux room. It was a good size. Included a small sofa. Plenty of built ins for clothing etc. We had a nice street view, room was quiet.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experience at the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your “nicely decorated” and “very comfortable” guestroom as well as the “warm and welcoming” service that you received from our front desk team on arrival. I also appreciate your kind words regarding your experience at our signature restaurant “Decanter” by Sebastien Rondier and with Kerem, Marta and Jane respectively. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.