1,421 results
All reviews butler service white house metropolitan suite champagne sabering jean francois bathroom mirror beautiful hotel turn down service two blocks room service concierge desk upgraded room four seasons the entire staff upon check hay adams national mall
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I spent three nights at the St. Regis in November on both a business and pleasure trip. We were upgraded upon arrival to an even more spacious room than I had booked, which added to our enjoyment. The staff was efficient and attentive to any and all of our needs. I was especially struck by the incredibly friendly yet respectful and professional demeanor everyone displayed. We will absolutely return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experience at the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the “efficient and attentive” service you received from members of our staff, who were “friendly yet respectful and professional.” We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at the St Regis for 3 nights celebrating our niece's wedding. First, the Hotel was so clean; the staff so very polite and accommodating, and the wedding was fabulous.
We arrived from the airport just in time to take the History tour of the hotel. Alex, tour guide had lots of hotel history to share with us. The hotel is very beautiful and has a interesting history.
The wedding was in the Grand Ballroom . It was spectacular!! The food, the table setting, the wait staff with white gloves took care of us with elegance!
The location of the hotel is walking distance to White House and other historic sites!! The four days there was unbelievable.
We will definitly stay there again!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experience at the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you are enjoyed the “polite and accommodating” service you received from members of our staff, including Alex Gruhin, the St. Regis Washington D.C.’s Cultural Attaché, Guest Experience Manager and creator of the history and heritage tour of our property, “The Pursuit of a Legacy.” We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I am also glad that you had an excellent experience at the wedding in our Astor Ballroom and in the Astor Pavilion. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we said good bye the staff and service at the St. Regis was truly top notch. The historic resort is perfectly located close to the metro and just foot steps to the white house. As SPG gold and AX FHR program we were upgraded to a beautiful suite with lots of windows and amazing antique furniture and decor. The bar and restaurant proved to be equally rewarding and we enjoyed a night cap by the fireplace almost every night. The concierge assisted with making excellent dinning reservations and assisted with city maps and directions. They made us feel welcome without all the stuffiness of some high-end resorts. Can't wait to book a return stay!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the main street traffic
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the historic St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service you received from members of our “truly top notch” staff, especially our concierge and the team at our bar and signature restaurant “Decanter.” We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Very pleasant trip. I was in need of a tie. The concierge called Brooks Brothers to open the shop 30 minutes earlier to accommodate my needs. This allowed me to be on time for my business meeting. The hotel stood up for its history as a haven of hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at a true “haven of hospitality,” The St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service you received from members of our staff, especially our concierge team. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed here for my first trip to Washington DC & it was fabulous. The location was ideal. We were upgraded to a small suite which was very nice & the staff were all terrific, the butler service bringing me French pressed coffee in the morning was prompt & very pleasant. I did find it odd that the desk was in the bedroom rather than the "living room" & there was no telephone in the living room either.....
Breakfast was good in the dining room with excellent coffee & tea choices & service was excellent. The hotel is beautifully restored & the ceilings are magnificent. I did notice that the hotel appears to have a multi lingual staff which I would expect in a hotel of this category in a place like DC!! The concierge was very helpful & the doormen were all very nice. Inasmuch as there is no hotel parking onsite, it did take a while to have a car brought up, so I suggest allowing probably 20 minutes or so from calling for your car to driving away.
When I return I will definately stay at the St. Regis again, which I guess says it all!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our “ideal” location and the service that you received from members of our “terrific,” “multilingual” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in our nation’s capital. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our décor (including the magnificent original ceilings from 1926 on our lobby level) and your experience with our signature butler service. I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington D.C.