1,403 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housemetropolitan suitechampagne saberingjean francoisbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelturn down servicetwo blocksroom serviceconcierge deskupgraded roomk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkhay adams
Reviewed November 20, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we said good bye the staff and service at the St. Regis was truly top notch. The historic resort is perfectly located close to the metro and just foot steps to the white house. As SPG gold and AX FHR program we were upgraded to a beautiful suite with lots of windows and amazing antique furniture and decor. The bar and restaurant proved to be equally rewarding and we enjoyed a night cap by the fireplace almost every night. The concierge assisted with making excellent dinning reservations and assisted with city maps and directions. They made us feel welcome without all the stuffiness of some high-end resorts. Can't wait to book a return stay!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the main street traffic
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the historic St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service you received from members of our “truly top notch” staff, especially our concierge and the team at our bar and signature restaurant “Decanter.” We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Very pleasant trip. I was in need of a tie. The concierge called Brooks Brothers to open the shop 30 minutes earlier to accommodate my needs. This allowed me to be on time for my business meeting. The hotel stood up for its history as a haven of hospitality.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at a true “haven of hospitality,” The St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service you received from members of our staff, especially our concierge team. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed here for my first trip to Washington DC & it was fabulous. The location was ideal. We were upgraded to a small suite which was very nice & the staff were all terrific, the butler service bringing me French pressed coffee in the morning was prompt & very pleasant. I did find it odd that the desk was in the bedroom rather than the "living room" & there was no telephone in the living room either.....
Breakfast was good in the dining room with excellent coffee & tea choices & service was excellent. The hotel is beautifully restored & the ceilings are magnificent. I did notice that the hotel appears to have a multi lingual staff which I would expect in a hotel of this category in a place like DC!! The concierge was very helpful & the doormen were all very nice. Inasmuch as there is no hotel parking onsite, it did take a while to have a car brought up, so I suggest allowing probably 20 minutes or so from calling for your car to driving away.
When I return I will definately stay at the St. Regis again, which I guess says it all!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our “ideal” location and the service that you received from members of our “terrific,” “multilingual” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in our nation’s capital. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our décor (including the magnificent original ceilings from 1926 on our lobby level) and your experience with our signature butler service. I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed here while traveling for business and a few days of leisure. How can you not want to stay at this hotel? It's beyond sublime with its interior decor and world-class service. The staff from the lobby, front desk, concierge, receiving department and house keeping were nothing but helpful and wanted to ensure I had everything needed for my stay (I was also attending a tradeshow and they made sure all my packages were received on time). Also centrally located to the metro station and better yet, the White House! Also note there is full access to the Hilton Mint Health Club across the street which is a full-service gym with group exercise classes. For the right price, right location and service that is right-on, I'll definitely be returning to the St. Regis Washington DC.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sublime review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our hotel’s beautiful, historic interior décor and the “world-class service” that you received from members of our staff, including associates in our front office and housekeeping departments. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our location and your complimentary access to the extensive facilities at Mint Health Club, located across K Street from our hotel. I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent hotel with old fashion customer service. Very helpful and responsive. Beautiful building, excellent dining and fabulous rooms. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Washington DC. They upgraded our room and were helpful in every way.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “very helpful and responsive” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our kitchen’s “excellent” cuisine and your guestroom. I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington D.C.