The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$432
$399
Marriott Hotels
$389
$269
$149
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$279
  • Breakfast included
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$249
$339
$218
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$437
$242
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$229
$221
Travelocity
1,337 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housejean francoismetropolitan suitechampagne saberingbathroom mirrorturn down servicebeautiful hoteltwo blocksroom serviceupgraded roomconcierge deskk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkthe ritz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We choose the St. Regis for our wedding weekend and it was the perfect venue! Everyone from the valet to the front desk to Alex the Cultural Attache were helpful, friendly and always available. One of the 4 rooms we reserved was not ready for check-in until 4PM when it had been promised at 3PM but this was a very minor issue. The rooms, lobby, retaurant and bar were all fantastic! I would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Washington DC for your “perfect” wedding venue. Thank you further for your lovely review. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from “everyone from the valet to the front desk” and also from Alex Gruhin, the St. Regis Washington DC’s Cultural Attaché. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to welcoming you to our property again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay and cannot wait to return. Truly a home away from home. The second I walked through the door I was impressed. By the time I got to my room I was floored by the quality and the care with which I was treated. The room quality was perfect and exactly what I was looking for in my weekend off. I will be returning in the next few weeks for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the St. Regis Washington DC! I am thrilled to read that you were “floored by the quality and the care” with which you were treated. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in Washington, DC. We “cannot wait” for your return to the St. Regis, your “home away from home!”

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family and I had a great time at the St. Regis. We were traveling with our 9 month old and the St. Regis was wonderfully acommodating. The staff was simply excellent! We could not have been happier with the staff and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the St. Regis Washington DC. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from our “simply excellent” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in Washington, DC. I look forward to your return to the best address in the nation’s capital, the St. Regis Washington DC!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis on business, attending meetings held at the hotel. Everything about this hotel is just superior. Each staff member treated me as if I was a very honored guest in their glorious home, as if John Jacob Astor invited me himself.
The meeting room was lovely, well appointed and the catering provided in the meetings was delightful, first class. Banquet staff was prompt and gracious. The food was creative, though not pretentious.
The guestrooms (and the whole hotel for that matter) is decorated very old world, but I expected this, it is quite charming, though not typically my taste. Bed linens are of very high quality and my room was quite large (Deluxe Room). Shower pressure was perfect and the bath amenities I really enjoyed. With all the old world styling I was surprised by the bathroom mirror, there is a TV behind the glass that you can only see when turned on, amazing! So awesome to catch up on daily news while getting ready simultaneously. Turn down service is a nice touch, complimentary bottled water and classical music to greet me when I returned in the evening.
Concierge Linda was wonderful. She helped us choose a tour to see the monuments and set everything up for us. All we had to do was be in the lobby at a certain time, the rest was handled for us. She was friendly, personable and engaging.
Lastly, the location of the St.Regis cannot be beat!! 2 very short blocks to The White House, everything is in walking distance. Even if your feet are hurting so you decide to take a cab back from seeing the sights around the Mall area it is less than a $10 fare. Across the street is an awesome restaurant that stays open quite late. Around the corner are several casual dining restaurants and a CVS, very convenient. The only thing lacking about the location is proximity to shopping, but that is no fault of the hotel.
Overall this was a trip that I will never forget and this hotel was a big part of making my trip so wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing 16th street on a higher floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful, thorough review of the St. Regis Washington DC. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the “lovely” meeting room in which your event was held, and your “charming” guestroom with “high quality” bed linens. I am also glad that each member of our team treated you as though you were a much “honored guest in their glorious home.” We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington DC.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We've stayed at a number of hotels in DC but nothing compared to the St Regis. Perfect room, loved the bar (watched the Kentucky Derby), and great service! It is our number one choice now, looking forward to our net visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the St. Regis Washington DC. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your “perfect room” and the new St. Regis Bar. Be sure to try one of our delicious pre-prohibition cocktails the next time you visit. I look forward to your return to your “number one choice,” the incomparable St. Regis Washington DC.