$107
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $337/night.

$135
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$135
$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$130
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$170
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

1,383 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housemetropolitan suitechampagne saberingjean francoisbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelturn down servicetwo blocksroom serviceconcierge deskupgraded roomk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkhay adams
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had booked 3 rooms for our family for a big birthday celebration! We were very pleased with the rooms, (the only drag was that they were not close together and not all on the same floor - which I had actually called to request when making the reservations -but we were all adults and didn't let that spoil anything) Great beds, linens and shower. I was surprised how quiet it was even with the kids there for Spring Break!

The plan was to have a wonderful time seeing as much as we could and Leslie, Concierge extraordinaire made our trip! She was wonderful - I've never had this kind of concierge service!
It was the icing on the cake! She was putting together Easter baskets when I went to tell her thank you for all her help (and give her a tip- which wasn't enough for all she did) and she asked what we had planned for the day. After telling her of our plans - she made a phone call and we were able to avoid long lines and have a scheduled visit immediately. She was also good for discount tickets and passes to museums! I was blown away and very grateful.

One other big thing was that I told her our only real disappointment was that we didn't have coffee in our rooms and with a phone call we had coffee makers in our room - wish I would have said something sooner!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from elevators
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Washington for your big birthday celebration! I am delighted that Leslie the concierge “extraordinaire” made your stay. We are proud to have the finest staff of any hotel in Washington, DC. I hope that we are a part of many more birthday celebrations to come.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is an excellent hotel in a fantastic location. Very close to the White House, and to restaurants and shops. I was there on a business trip. The lobby of the hotel was stunning, and the service was excellent. The room was very good, but to me it was a bit dated, although the amenities were excellent. Overall, nearly perfect stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at the best address in Washington DC. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our gorgeous lobby and supreme location, two blocks north of the White House and near many excellent restaurants and great shopping. I look forward to your return to our property.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a 5 night break at the end of March. We had a wonderful stay and would whole heartedly recommend this hotel to other couples looking to spend some time in this amazing city. Why? Well here are some of the reasons .................

Being a fairly small hotel compared to some hotel chain properties in the city the St Regis has an intimate and friendly feel. It is very grand and regal but still manages to feel homely and is an extremely welcoming place to return at the end of a long day's sightseeing. The doormen were always on hand to welcome us back with a smile and cheerful comment. The reception staff were pleasant but did not give an entirely efficient impression; however we did not encounter any problems so can't really fault them. A special mention must be made of Alex the Concierge who was extremely efficient, knowledgable, helpful, professional and friendly. He made some incredible restaurant recommendations / reservations and played a masterstroke in managing to get us a table in the hotel's "Adour" restaurant for brunch on Easter Sunday. The "Adour" is a beautiful restaurant which served us a beautifully presented brunch; the hotel bar is also a pleasant and relaxing spot where we enjoyed a chilled white wine or cocktail on our return most afternoons. The service in the bar was pleasant but could be a little slow and haphazard on occasions.
Our room (704) was spacious and beautifully appointed - well worth the upgrade we paid for - with an incredibly comfortable bed, lots of storage space and a seating area. The bathroom was huge, with double sinks, a bath and a large walk-in shower; the water pressure gave an amazing shower experience and the complimentary Remede toiletries were a pleasure to use. One criticism would be that there was no mention of the Butler service at check-in and the butler did not make themself known to us at any time during our stay - we never saw themhim or her, not even from a distance!
The hotel's locaion was perfect for us, being very close to the White House in a beautiful part of town. It was a quiet and relaxing spot to which to return, whilst being within walking distance (or a short cab ride) from most of the main sights.
We had a wonderful stay and would most definitely return - the sooner the better!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisRuss_17

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Washington for your couples vacation! I am delighted that you enjoyed the “intimate and friendly” feel of our property and that Alex the concierge was able to secure prime dinner reservations (including one at our own, very popular Alain Ducasse restaurant “Adour”) to enhance your stay. We are proud to have the finest staff of any hotel in Washington, DC. Further, thank you for the positive feedback regarding your “beautifully” appointed room with the “incredibly comfortable bed.” I look forward to welcoming you back to the St. Regis, your home away from home, in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great Location and Small but Cozy Rooms

While traveling home for the Christmas holiday, my connecting flight at DCA was cancelled, resulting in an unplanned overnight in Washington DC. When my flight was cancelled, I immediately went to the SPG website to determine my hotel options. I have visited DC numerous times in the past and have stayed a the Four Points, Westin (City Center and "Georgetown"), The Fairfax and W. I had not stayed at St Regis due to the cost. Fortunately, the St Regis was priced reasonably at $235 for night, no special discounts needed.

The St Regis is two blocks from the McPherson Square Metro subway station (orange and blue lines) and two blocks from the Farragut North station (red line). I was able to travel from DCA to the hotel in under 30 minutes. The hotel is also two blocks from the White House

The check-in process went smoothly and I was initially assigned a room on the second floor, which was disappointing as I prefer higher floors, but didn't say anything as I was getting a last minute room. Fortunately, the front desk double checked the room availability before coding my room key and was given a room on the fourth floor. The room on the higher floor was greatly appreciated.

The room felt very rich and i was quite impressed with the chandelier in my room. For a single traveler, the room was a good cozy size. For multiple travelers, the room may feel a little cramped. A large built-in consumed an entire wall and provided lots of storage space, minibar and television. The Bose alarm clock was useful in charging my iPhone.

The bathroom was ample in size and contained a double vanity and shower. I was surprised at the lack of a bath tub. I normally do not take a baths, so the lack of a tub was not an issue. The shower was nicely tiled but I did not like the bath products, especially the smell.

I found the immediate area around the hotel to be very quiet. I am not sure if this is normal as my stay was the day before Christmas Eve. More lively areas such as DuPont Circle or Foggy Bottom are only a 15 minute walk away.

Although unplanned, my stay at the St Regis was quite pleasant and relaxing.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Washington. I am glad to read that we were able to save the day with a “rich” and “cozy” hospitality experience on the heels of a flight cancelation! I am delighted that the front desk was able to assist you with a smooth check-in. We are proud to have the finest staff of any hotel in Washington, DC. I hope that you choose the St. Regis on your next trip to our nation’s capital.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is hands down the new standard of a 5 Star Hotel. This hotel is extremely well located within walking distance to the White House (literally just down the street), smack dab between your choice of 2 subway stations, and of course across the street from the essential Starbucks. This boutique hotel has alot of history (thanks to Monika L.) and is proud of its non Monica history. Take special notice of the painted wood ceiling of the lobby, and the antique grandfather clock sitting inconspicuously by the main entrance. The room itself is wrapped in luxury. Heavy fabrics for the upholstory and window coverings set the tone for the room. The Chandelier above the bed announces the guests as being royalty. Built in wall unit housing the TV, drawers, closet, fridge is practical and a good looking essential piece to the room. It is a pleasure to spend the evening in room for room service dinner and a movie. Washington is a walking city and to come home to the St Regis is pure luxury when you collapse on the bed.

Special props to Ms. Concierge who was not only very helpful in giving instruction to Whole Foods, but was instumental in calling Brooks Brothers to open the store off hours *for a special guest needing a scarf*. Nice touch!

We cant stop thinking of our return. This hotel made the weekend trip special.

Room Tip: im sure they are ALL good
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Washington and for your wonderful review! The St. Regis Washington team works tirelessly to be the epitome of a 5 star hospitality experience and I genuinely appreciate the positive feedback.