The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
$217
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$359
$323
  • Breakfast included
$323
$305
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$409
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$383
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
$365
$332
Priceline
1,342 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housejean francoismetropolitan suitechampagne saberingbathroom mirrorturn down servicebeautiful hoteltwo blocksroom serviceupgraded roomconcierge deskk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkthe ritz
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Been in Dc for just few days The St Regis was THE LOCATION, we walked everywhere and the glamour, elegance and atmosphere made our getaway very special.
We got upgraded to a high floor room, the room wasn't very large but decoration was exquisite!
We want to thank the bellman James he was very warm and helpful, but more importantly made us feel very special! Also the gentleman that served us breakfast from Spain was very pleasant.
Concierge amazing recommendations and reception people a little cold.
Every dollar is worth just for the location and the service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that both our hotel and our staff exceeded all of your expectations. We look forward to your return visit very soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Stayed at the St. Regis last week in D.C. May 20-25. Hotel was very historical which fits the atmosphere of D.C. The front desk personnel was very friendly and helpful. The bar area was nice, but drinks we had were watered down. The breakfast in the restaurant was really good. The rooms were very nice and quite elaborately comfortable. The location was great, down the street from the White House and other attractions within walking distance. Would definitely go back. Soooooo much to do and see.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. I have passed along your comments to our Adour Lounge team so that we address your concerns. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I expect the $8.00 cookie and the $12.00 cashews, but I didn't expect the dreadful room (view) and misrepresentation by the staff.
Upon check-in and durng my call to the front desk I was told that I had been "upgraded" to a select room. If "upgraded" means that I've been given a noisey room with one of the ugliest views in the United States, well I guess I got what I was promised (see photo). I had expected something slightly more.
This isn't my first visit to a St. Regis, but it is probably my last visit to THIS St. Regis. Don't waste your time, I feel mislead.

Room Tip: Go to another property. This is outdate and the staff is misleads you. Not spg plat friendly either.
2  Thank peterm312

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Your experience should have been much better. I would like to discuss your stay with you at your earliest convenience. I may be reached at ammar.samad@stregis.com . I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

It all started with the email from the St. Regis a few days before my stay. It was addressed from a real person and invited a response asking if they do anything for me. I sent back a note requesting a specific room and the answer was "yes" it is pre-blocked for me. I was enjoying my stay even before I arrived.

Upon check-in, they asked me about requests for specific newspapers, I was able to get both the Washington Post and NY Times. At other hotels it is a big deal to try to get the NY Times.

The hotel was recently renovated. Although the traditional style of decor is not usually my taste, a few hours into the stay I began to appreciate retro setting.

What can I say about the butler service. Outstanding. It is nice to pull a wrinkled business suit out of the small carry-on bag and know that by morning it will be returned beautifully pressed. Delivered at the same time as a large pot of great coffee!

The beds are very good and the rooms are quiet so I got a great night of sleep.

In order to keep the traditional look of the grand old hotel, they have installed a special tv in the bathroom behind the mirror. It is a nice idea, but it is difficult to see in the morning with the bright sun.

The service in the St. Regis restaurant was excellent.

I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: An upgrade to a room with bulter service is a wonderful addition to your stay.
1  Thank ServiceMatters86

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are delighted that our staff created a personalized and bespoke experience. I will pass along your compliments to our staff as they are devoted to delivering uncompromising service to our guests. We look forward to your next visit very soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

If there were a 6 diamond rating, the St. Regis would have it. In no other hotel can a guest feel so comfortable and secure that every need will be met. A fabulous building, beautifully maintained and up to date with all of the features a business or leisure traveler may require, served by the most attentive, well trained and dedicated staff in this or any big city hotel. I have a great deal on my mind when I travel. To be able to rely on great accommodation and this terrific staff lifts a huge burden off of me and makes me much more effective at my job. Many thanks for the opportunity to express my appreciation.

Room Tip: Call ahead and tell the staff what you want. They are the best and will do everything to accommodate you.

Dear Guest,

We are honored that you consider us the best of the best. We are very proud of our beautiful hotel and our wonderful team for giving you a memorable experience. We look forward to your next visit very soon.