Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$119
Kimpton
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$207
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

$239
$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$115
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$170
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$112
$99
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$233
1,382 results
All reviewsbutler servicewhite housemetropolitan suitechampagne saberingjean francoisbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelturn down servicetwo blocksroom serviceconcierge deskupgraded roomk streetfour seasonsthe entire staffupon checkhay adams
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Beautifully apportioned hotel with luxury amenities and matching service.

• Stayed: January 2012
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and the service provided. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Not the quality you expect from a five-star hotel. Some of the bellman looked at us in a funny way because apparently we were not wearing suits like the rest of the clientele they might be accustomed to (great customer service...not), the front desk clerk said the room was not ready at 2:45pm, when check in is at 3pm, without even checking. When I asked him to check again, 30 seconds after the response, apparently by magic the room was ready. We also asked him for suggestions of good places to eat, and he simply said he didn't know, to best ask the concierge (great people skills...not), when we ask the first concierge we encountered, she didn't seemed to know the area either. Fortunately we found another one on the second day (think her name is Cindy), and she was very knowledgable. I asked to please give us a room with some type of nice view, and we got a room on the third floor with a view of all the air conditioning units of the hotel (guess I got what a I asked for), and last but not least, one of the light bulbs on the bathroom was leaking water on our last day, but of course after so much, we really didn't even bother in reporting it. On the brighter side, the hotel was very clean, the bed was great, and the location only two blocks from the Whte House is one of the best. I don't think I would stay on this hotel again, I would definitely go back to DC because I just loved the city!!!

Room Tip: The location of this hotel is great, just two blocks from the White House, with a very good restaurant right across the street, and a Starbucks on the corner. The staff members were ok, some of them didn't seem to know the area, or the best way to get to places. The day we checked (1/23/12), we asked the front desk clerk to help us and give us a room with a view....well we got the view of the air conditioners in the back (3rd floor). Needless to say, we couldn't even open the curtains. Forgot to say this is a 5 star hotel, which we got a great deal through Expedia, and didn't have to pay full price, which I am glad because I don't think I would have been to happy with the price and what we got from it. Anyway, going back to the front desk clerk, when we ask for a good place to eat, he just looked at us and said he couldn't answer the question and direct us to the concierge. I was kind of shocked with the answer but walked to the concierge and asked the same question, they were not very knowledgable about the as, except for one concierge we found the following day (Cindy I think was her name), and she seemed to know the area very well. Oops forgot to say that we arrived at 2:45pm, and as the check in time was at 3pm, the first thing that came out of the front desk clerck's mouth was that the room was not ready. I asked to please check and to his or my surprise the room was ready for us. On last thing I need to mention, me and my hubby are a young couple and we dress young and casual....apparently the clientele from this hotel only dresses in suits because when we enter the lobby, we got some looks from the bellman that were not very nice. They seemed a little surprise that we were just wearing jeans and sweaters...talk about customer service and people skills!!!!. Anyway, we are happy campers so we didn't care, but just enjoying our stay in DC. On our last day, one of the lights from the bathroom celiling was leaking water right onto the toilet, but we were eaving so we didnt even bother in complaining. On the brighter side, the hotel was very clean with complimentary newspaper upon request, the bed was to die for, super comfy, and the location couldn't be better. Don't think I am coming back to the same hotel though. To DC for sure because I loved it!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our hotel. The service should have been better. The room should have been in perfect condition and we should have been more responsive when the issues came up. I would like to speak to you at your convenience. I may be reached at 202.638.2626 or ammar.samad@stregis.com. I hope that we may restore your confidence on your next visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We just returned from a brief stay in DC and were very impressed by the St. Regis Hotel staff. The room was not large, but it was very comfortable and perfectly spotless. We stopped by the lobby bar the first night, and had a nice time with a friendly bartender and customers. Good service really shows up when you really need it.....my wife "forgot" her purse in our late night cab back to the hotel, with camera, cell phone, credit cards, etc. We talked to the hotel staff immediately, and they were so helpful and encouraging. They used video images and tracked down our cab and located the missing purse. Amazingly, we arrived home in South Carolina late Thursday afternoon. I played golf on a beautiful Carolina Friday afternoon, and when I got home for cocktail hour, a package had already arrived from the St. Regis containing everything my wife had misplaced. Now that is SERVICE!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We are very fortunate to have a security team lead by Alvaro Jimenez, who take pride in assisting our guests. We look forward to your return visit.

Driector of Rooms

Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayed last weekend at the St. Regis. It is a gorgeous hotel and the rooms were very nice. We all enjoyed the TVs in the mirror in the bathroom. We had several small problems that we did not mention to management, but which shouldn't have happened at a hotel of this level. In one of our rooms at arrival, the thermostat was set very low and the room was freezing. In the other room, someone turned off the heat during the day. The room was freezing when we got back in the afternoon after spending the day touring around the city. I found the uniforms of the staff to be shabby, stained, and fraying.
Service was good. We also expect to have slippers in the room (at least with turndown service). We did call and get the slippers, but most hotels at this caliber have them in the room or provide them at turndown.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have addressed the very important issues you described. I would like to speak to you in person at your earliest convenience. I may be reached at 202.638.2626 or ammar.samad@stregis.com.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is the best hotel in all of Washington DC. I have been travelling to DC 50 weeks a year for the past 7 years, and I have yet to find a hotel that has superior rooms or a more amazing staff. As a Starwood Platinum member, they went out of their way to ensure all of my needs were met and were kind enough to upgrade me to an Astor suite. Lukas, the hotel manager, specifically deserves praise for his professionalism and focus on guest satisfaction.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank utbrett

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are honored that you rank The St.Regis the best in DC. Lukas is an outstanding team member that genuinely cares about our guests. We are very fortunate to be represented by Lukas. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. We look forward to your return visit.