1,434 results
All reviews butler service white house jean francois champagne sabering bathroom mirror beautiful hotel turn down service two blocks room service upgraded room concierge desk four seasons the entire staff upon check hay adams national mall lobby
Reviewed March 15, 2011

I fly about 300,000 miles per year and spend more than 100 nights per year at hotels. In each city, i try all of the top hotels until i find the one that works best for me. And in DC, the St. Regis is the best. The rooms are new and very comfortable -- especially the suites. The location is perfect -- right in the middle of DC. There are a number of good restaurants within a short walk. And the breakfast room is terrific. Most importantly, perhaps, because i travel so much, i look for a hotel that humanizes the place -- and makes it feel like a second home, not a cold, heartless machine. The staff at the St. Regis are wonderful. They have gone out of their way for me time after time. For example, i once flew in from London for a meeting and was leaving that evening. I needed a room to shower in -- and they just gave me one and wouldn't even charge me. They upgrade me as often as possible. And the front desk manager -- Ertug Ersoy -- is just a terrific person. In addition to the other staff, he makes me go back to the St. Regis again and again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jono5028
KStreetDC, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are honored that you consider our hotel the best Washington, D.C. has to offer. Our staff prides itself on ensuring that our busiest travelers are offered seamless and personalized services for every visit. We are fortunate to have Ertug Ersoy as our Front Desk Manager. He is an asset to our team. Thank you again for your kind words we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

My two night stay at the St Regis was as expected...serene and elegant. The location just down from the Hay Adams and a straight shot to the White House, combined with its proximity to K Street, make it the perfect business location. The hotel was very quiet haven in a very busy location. The lobby was always quiet, empty and peaceful, with attentive staff at every turn. The rooms were in typical St Regis style. A great choice for a DC business trip.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted that our hotel complimented you visit to Washington, D.C.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the St. Regis Washington, D.C. very soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

For luxury, location and european palace ambiance, this hotel is the best. We booked 2 rooms for 5 nights as we were in town to check out universities for our oldest as well as sightseeing. We booked through the starwood website and got a great deal. $377 per room per night for $820 rack rate rooms. The staff was very friendly and professional. The doorman always inquired about our day. The rooms were very well done. Very nice bed and linens. My only complaint would be a lack of closet /drawer space. There is no real closet, rather they have a large built in which covers the length of one wall and houses the tv, mini bar, 3 small drawers with a shirt sized closet above and a small coat sized closet. We had a view of "K' street and it was very quiet. The bathroom while quite small had a nice size shower (no tub) and a mirror with built in tv. Only problem we had was with the connecting door. They had a deadbolt lock on each side which security had to unlock after we checked in. Unfortunately you have to wedge the doors to keep them open with the draft pillow, and one morning the door shut behind me when I went to wake up my children. Security had to come up and use a special tool to let me back into my room as there are no key locks on the back side of the door and my main guestroom door was still bolted shut! We had room service quite a few times and the food and service were excellent. Prices were high, but the quality was worth it. Dinner in their dining room was expensive but excellent. Concierge was very knowledgeable. Taxi's were readily available 24/7. Location cannot be beat. Only 2 blocks to the white house and the memorials, mall and smithsonian are within walking distance. We stayed at the Four Seasons in Georgetown last visit but we definitely liked The St Regis better. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and with our wonderful staff. Please feel free to e-mail me directly and I will ensure that we notate all of your preferences for future visits (ammar.samad@stregis.com).

I wish you and your family the best of luck in selecting a university for your oldest.

We look forward to your return visit very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

The room was outstanding and the whole family was comfortable. Location is perfect, central to everything in DC. The welcome was very nice and the kids were thrilled. Mr. Ersoy at the front-desk and the Concierge were excellent.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
KStreetDC, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review you posted. We are fortunate to have associates like Ertug that take pride in ensuring our guests receive personalized service. We look forward to your return visit very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

I was setting up a trip for one of my best friends for her and her significant other for a romantic get-a-way, i recommended The St. Regis, Washington DC. I have stayed there in the past and always have had a great stay. The staff was very attentive, especially the concierge staff (Lida and Alex) that were following up on transportation that had been set up for an airport pick-up. They made sure the room was ready upon their arrival and that all the details of their stay was flawless. They are truly professional concierge! Thank you so much for making their stay impeccable!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughtful review. We are delighted that your romantic retreat was exceptional. Lida, Alex, and the rest of our Concierge team do a tremendous job of creating wonderful memories and experiences for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to The St.Regis Washington D.C.