“!!! Awesome place !!!”

Ebenezers Coffeehouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is actually like my office place when im in Dc, nice location, the best coffee , good wifi, as IM from Peru I have no no office in Dc as im just a tourist I always go to this place and they never feel uncomfortable with you by sitting there almost all day. and I already feel like at home. Thanks a lot guys , you are the best. see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Ebenezers Coffeehouse

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Ebenezers coffee house was just across the street from the apartment we rented. We dropped in for lunch on the day we arrived, whilst waiting for check-in.
Unfortunately as it was public holiday (Veteran's Day) and lunch was not bveing offered.
however we were made very welcome, had excellent coffee and muffins and cookies.
This place is very popular - we can see why.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ebenezers is a great coffee shop off the tourist path in DC. Located two blocks away from Union Station, it is one of DC's best kept secret. They donate profits back to a good cause so you can always feel great about going here! They do great work in the community and through the NCC church. Ebenezers often has open mike and concerts! Great place and great atmosphere with good coffee!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Go meet some new people and find out the history of this coffehouse and it's owner and how the building came to be what it is today. Great place to relax outside or meet friends.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stop in every time I'm in the area. It's a worthy spot to relax and unwind. I love the culture and feel of the place. I feel at home and am really happy to support this business.