Georgetown Hill Inn
$97
$191
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$167
$129
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$140
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$143
$131
$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$154
$149
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2009

This "hotel" is not what it claims to be, or appears to be in the on-line photographs. The management is dishonest, aggressive and even frightening. The accomodations are closer to those of a youth hostel, rather than a hotel. The street noise from very busy Wisconsin Avenue is deafening. With so many good hotels struggling to survive, this "hotel" does not deserve to make it.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank romanspirit
Reviewed July 10, 2009

While the hotel room itself was quite nice, this is one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a hotel. I called the day before we arrived to confirm that we had the two bedroom suite reserved, which they confirmed we did. When we arrived we discovered they had given it away however, and with no apologies they could only give us two 1 bedroom rooms at $100 MORE a night. It was absolutely ridiculous, this is the least professionally run place I have ever stayed at. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, as you cannot rely on them.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
6  Thank VoyageuseNYC
Reviewed May 5, 2009

I can't rate the rooms, since the hotel failed to honor a reservation I had. I had called at about 5pm to guarantee they would hold a late check-in for me at 9:30pm and they said yeah, yeah....I was relocated here by the Omni which was overbooked. When I arrived, the door was locked, and "Sergio" the manager looked surprised to see me. He said he didn't have any rooms left and I was a single woman traveling alone and my cab had left. He did nothing to offer to help me find a new room, and when I asked if I had spoken to him earlier when I called to let them know I was arriving for a late check-in, he said "I talk to a lot of people."

For those who want to stay in Georgetown, this is not in the heart of it. It is in Glover Park - I used to live in DC, and this hotel's web site is very, very kind. It is above a coffee shop, on a busy street. The other side of the street is a grocery store.

There are far better places to stay before giving these guys your money.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank rhody2007
Reviewed April 10, 2009

This hotel had horrible customer serice! We called and made the reservations about 3 weeks prior to arrival and they sent no confirmation. Upon arrival, we were told that the price that we had been quoted was not the price because they had "run out of those rooms" and we were forced to spend $50 more per night. The only reason we even booked this hotel was because there was a promotion going on with the rates and the website was advertising rates that the "manager," who we spoke to, said were not correct. This was the worst hotel experience of my life and I would not recommend this place to anyone. The location was ok, but not as close to Georgetown as avertised and the look of the rooms was typical. It was pretty clean, but the service, location and lack of amenities were not up to par.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank te3810
Reviewed March 11, 2009

We enjoyed our stay in February. We were initially a bit concerned as it took a while to get confirmation of the booking in writing. However, all was well on arrival and we found the apartment stylish, very comfortable and in a great location. Bus, supermarket, restaurants were nearby and it was in a lovely location for walking around. The owners were very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business