“Great way to spend a morning touring DC”

City Segway Tours DC
Daytime DC Bike Tour
Ranked #4 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I had never been on a Segway before but it was remarkably easy to ride, and none of the group I was with had any trouble getting going. The Segway tour provides a great way of covering a significant distant around the National Mall in a relaxing 3 hour tour (including watching the safety video that warns of just about every possible danger save being eaten by crocodiles in the tidal basin), Our guide was interesting and gave us the highlight factoids as we toured around, and there were enough stops to give us time to walk around some of the larger monuments such as that to FDR. All-in-all, a great way to spend a morning and something I would highly recommend as an original tourist option.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My two Sons and I took a recent D.C. National Mall Segway tour. We had an excellent tour and the Segways were a blast as always. This is my third time bringing family on the tour and the first time since you moved from your 9th Street location to the current one near the Foggy Bottom metro station.

Your guides, especially Grace who was our tour guide, are what make the tours fun and informative for me. Their professionalism, knowledge, and humor combine for a most enjoyable time! Anyone wanting an easy way to tour the mall that includes fun on Segways should take this tour!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We wanted a different look at the major sites, discovered City Segway, and had an excellent experience. Despite being new to the Segway, within a few minutes we were competent (sort of) and then felt like pros by the time we arrived at the White House. Our guide, Rory, was smart, patient, and energetic. The tour lasted approximately three hours, with stops and off-Segway walk-around time at the Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial. Great fun and well worth the price.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

What a fantastic way to see DC! The tour guide Rory (a girl with a boys name!) was really helpful, friendly and informative. None of us had used Segways before but to be honest the short training session and simplicity of controls made it really easy to ride. Highly recommended, thanks Rory and City Segway Tours?

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had such a great time. It was our first time on a segway and we both felt entirely comfortable with it. Our guide, Rory, was knowledgeable, informative, and full of fun facts. I grew up in the area and it allowed me to experience the awe of our city with new eyes. I highly recommend the tour for both the DC veteran and the first time visitor. Definitely worth it!!!!