“Great way to see DC!”

Washington DC Segway Night Tour
Ranked #4 of 148 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was a little nervous to get on a segway but once I was on, I was hooked. I saw the whole mall in 3 hours and my feet weren't killing me by the end. One down side is that we only got off at the Capital and the Lincoln Memorial. I did get comfortable enough to take photos from the segway but you could read all the plaques or get too close to certain areas. Our guide however was very knowledgable! It's a little pricey but worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We really enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour of the National Mall with Sam! He is an awesome guide! The tour is a great overview of all the sites and alot easier on the legs than walking. This is a must do! Wear comfortable shoes and bring a pair of gloves if its cold.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went on a tour while in D.C., and had a great time visiting many attractions.

The segway can seem a bit intimidating before stepping on, but they are so fun and easy to use.

It only takes about 5-10 minutes to learn to ride.

We had a great tour guide, and zipped from landmarks to monuments with ease.

Note: Were comfortable clothing! (Shoes)
Dress warm in the winter!

1  Thank dereckland
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is the second Segway tour that we have done with City Segway Tours. We did our first tour in San Francisco in December 2012 and then did this tour in January 2013.

The tour guide we had in Washington DC was Lisa. Lisa had very good communication skills, an in-depth knowledge of historical and political events relevant to the Washington DC area, and overall provided an enjoyable tour.

If you are planning a visit to Washington DC I would highly recommend that you do this activity.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our segway tour around Washington DC, it was an easy way to have a look around and get some interesting history of the buildings thanks to the tour guide. We were in a small group which was great and the segways are well looked after and easy to use. We had Sam as our tour guide and he was super nice and really helpful and had loads of information to share, not only on the history of the buildings/area but info on places to eat and the nightlife. I would recommend this tour to anyone as segways are so much fun and you can cover a larger area in a smaller amount of time!