“Segway Tour of Washington DC”

City Segway Tours DC
Daytime DC Bike Tour
Ranked #4 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This tour is an excellent way to see all the buildings and monuments in the center of DC. Our guide was also very knowledgeable and entertaining. He said the tour covered about 8 miles. It certainly saved a lot of walking! The 3 hour tour was a very good value compared with other Segway tours we have experienced. We went with another couple and the time flew by. We would highly recommend this tour to all.

1  Thank Dennis A

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I always thought segways looked dorky. But when looking up things to do in DC I decided this would be a good way to see alot of the monuments since we didn't have alot of time. It turned out to be the perfect choice and it was alot of fun! I no longer think segways are dorky! I also thought we would end up with a boring old historical tour guide - but we did not! Walking up to the business we saw that all the employees were young and up beat. Jason was our tour guide. He told us our tour would be epic - and it was!! So much fun!! His knowledge of DC is amazing. He has definately given me the desire to go back and see DC but allow more time for everything there is to do there!! Thanks Jason!

1  Thank rtsnodgrass07
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Truly this is the best way to see the Capitol. If you have any fears of using a segway, those fears are quickly put to rest by the very knowledgeable staff. If your are in D. C. and plan on going to see the monuments, why would you walk, use a segway! Our tour guide Stephanie was just fabulous! She was full of information and and extremely friendly with the group and everyone individually also. I took the 6pm tour and it turned out to be amazing. I highly recommend it and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank camtx
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I'm not the most coordinated person, so I was not so excited when my husband wanted to book a City Segway Tour. After pointers by our tour guide, I felt ready to roll. The Segway was easy to learn, & I felt safe on it after 5 minutes. We loved getting a quick 2 hour tour of DC to figure out the layout of the City. It was nice to park the Seg's and walk around the Lincoln & Korean Memorials.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My mother and I took this tour. My mother is an athletic 75 year old. Her first few minutes on the segway were a little shaky, but she got the feel of it fairly quickly, then had a blast. I thought that the training area was a little cramped and wish we had a little morespace to get used to the machines. The guide was great and the tour was good fun.

1  Thank hopenboys