“Do not miss this fun!!!”

City Segway Tours DC
Small-Group Sunset Electric Bike Tour in Washington DC
Ranked #4 of 145 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed October 2, 2012

October 01, 2012.
Horseback riding? Bus sightseeing tour? Bike tour? - Nothing to compare with city tour on segway!!!
Especially, if your tour guide is Nick!!!
This tour was a present from our kids on our 30 anniversary (as you see we are not quite young) and we were little bit worry about such type of transport - and we were wrong. It even easy than first baby step :-).
I am not sure we could walk 3 hours, but 3 hour segway tour gone as blink an eye :-(
We (my wife and I) travel a lot, but this is first time we would like to take such tour again, and again, and again...
We visited Washington multiple times, but this segway ride opens this amazing city from total different point of view.
If you will not try it at least once - you will miss a lot!
Thanks again to Nick and all Washington CitySegwayTour team.
- LG and Boris

There are newer reviews for City Segway Tours DC

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Firstly, Washington is such a magnificent city that if I have to paraphrase Thomas Jefferson, Washington DC is fit for nothing more than government and segway tours. It's the perfect way to see all the beautiful monuments. Very good value for money. My only small complaint is that the information given by the tour guide was a little scarce compared to the detail some tour guides go into but if I had to choose only 2 things to do in DC this is definitely one of them.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We booked the night tour and and had a great time. The tour was informative and exciting. We were going to book the bus tour, but the bus only drops you off and you have to walk to the sites. On Segways you drive right up and get a guide to explain it all! PERFECT

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We really enjoyed our experience with City Segway during our trip to DC. It is an easy and hands-on way to see all of the attractions. Our tour guide Mike was very helpful in getting us accustomed to the segways and he was very knowledgable about all of the attractions and was able to navigate us through the busy traffic without any problems or mishaps.
We highly recommend City Segway to anyone looking for a fun and easy tour of our nation's Capitol. We will definitely do it again on our next visit.

Gary and Barbara Henderson

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been to DC twice in the recent past. Both times were with my sons for their 8th grade tour where I was a chaperon. I received a great deal of info on both tours, but Mike (our guide this time) was more knowledgeable than my previous guides, and his people skills were very well developed. This was our first time on a Segway, and Mike helped us to feel right at home on one. This is very important. I now will buy two of them very soon. They were also in very good condition and worked flawlessly.
I will take future Segway tours especially with THIS company, and will recommend this to anyone who can walk but who likes a fun ride. In less than 1 minute, the unsure feeling is gone and happy takes its place.