“The best way to experience Washington's highlights”

City Segway Tours DC
Washington DC Segway Night Tour
Ranked #4 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Take a guided Segway, Bike, or Electric Bike Tour or rent a bike to see the sites at your own pace
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Segways are awesome. It combines the best of what can done walking, but adds an element of fun. In small groups we saw all the major sights in 3 hours, got useful insights into each and the history behind them. Definitely worth the $75.

1  Thank FergusPS
Write a ReviewReviews (1,840)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The employees were all very helpful and patient with us as we were anxious to get going. They even changed our reservations to a later time so we could see the city and monuments at night.
The Segways were easy to learn and absolute fun to ride, they're the best way to see the sites!!
Grace was our Tour Guide and was very much helpful and knowledgeable regarding the city and monuments. The only regret is that we did the tour on our last day there, as if we had another day we would have done a second tour. Definitey recommend (and ask for Grace)!!!
John

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I flew into DC primarily to take this Segway Tour, and while I expected it to be great, it far exceeded my expectations. The staff at City Segway were friendly and easy-going, and accommodated my flexible schedule. My guide, Mike, was funny, personable, and informative. It took me all of 30 seconds to get used to the Segway, and the two hours flew by before I knew it. I'm definitely coming back to town just to do the 3 hour tour, and this time I'm bringing a group. City Segway is the best choice for a Segway Tour. If you're in DC for any amount of time, make sure to find time to take one of their tours. Ask for Mike!

1  Thank BobLeblaw
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Highly recommended, would definitely do again. Short training session beforehand and then a ride around the major monuments and sights of DC. A lot more practical too--that much ground could never be covered in such a short period of time by walking or by car. Jason was a great guide.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I took the Legends and Lore 7 PM tour and it was great fun! Rory took us to several locations including Octogan House, Lafayette Park, White House, and the Capitol and told many stories about love, revenge and intrigue in historical D.C. Besides the stories, the sights are beautiful in the twilight and evening. Being older, our learning curve for the segway was a bit long, but Rory was very patient with us. She is a great teacher and story teller. Thanks for a great time! Fran