“An adorable apartment and it was close to all we...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cellostra...
Seattle, Washington
“An adorable apartment and it was close to all we wished for!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Kenneth was the best, and the apartment was adorable. We were able to walk to everything we wanted to see and do. The Capitol Mall was very close and we wanted to see the museums (The New African American Museum is amazing--definitely a must do!). The location was close to fabulous restaurants as well, and the folks at the entrance desk were extremely helpful. The apartment was tiny but very well stocked for two who want to at least cook our breakfast. Fresh flowers were a beautiful sight as well. My hubby was completely captivated by the book selections, and I by the artistic items in the house. Perhaps next time we can have some time to chat with Kenneth --- seems like a very fascinating fellow!! AND hopefully we will be able to stay here again on our next trip!!

Pat S
Calgary, Canada
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed May 24, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

Wonderful location. We could walk to so many places that we wanted to see. But if we were tired, also close to metro trains and buses. Lots of great choices for meals and drinks nearby.
The condo was excellent, very clean and comfortable, with some lovely extra touches such as fresh flowers and housecoats.
Communication was great, all through the booking and the check-in.
However, it is a small studio condo, well set up but with not a lot of space. This was fine for us, as we don't usually spend much time in the condo itself.
Loved their book selection - I did find time to read two books, lol, while my husband enjoyed the big screen TV.
Would definitely recommend for a couple or a single.

Your age range 65+
Jazmay
Brisbane, Australia
“Convenient location”
Reviewed April 20, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Kenneth was an excellent communicator who made a huge effort to keep in touch prior our stay. Everything you need to be comfortable. Like staying at a friends home. Would recommend

Mark D
“Location..Attention to Detail....Incredible”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I travel three times a year BUT this is the first time I took an apartment... The owner of this apartment is a ROCK STAR;) Not only was he right on time, he kept in touch while I was driving, and meet me at the door. I was BLOWN AWAY by his attention to detail. Flower, scented soaps, immaculate apartment, incredible Location. AND he provided me a tour, help me obtain a parking space, provided me with restaurant's, food stores, ETC.I come to DC a couple times a year and THIS is where I will stay......BRAVO...IF this was how good my experiences are going to be I will, from now on, look for a vacation rental in my travels......STAY HERE..this place is amazing.

Lisa D
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Awesome place in the center of everything!”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Nice place to come back to after walking around the city. Enjoyed the comfortable setting and location of this hidden gem. I really enjoyed the decor, the location and everything I needed was provided. Communication was excellent before and during my stay. My experience was great. I had a few issues that caused a delay in my arrival that put my in about 4 hours late. They were very helpful getting me the information I needed to get to where I needed to go.

Richmond, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

melvabarn...
Sherman, Texas
“Best place to stay while in DC”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The cozy apartment was the perfect place to stay, plenty of room for the two of us. Only a short walk to the White House. Located in DuPont Circle, the art district, we had plenty of great restaurants to choose from as well as markets, for those evening we preferred to stay in. The apartment was decorated like a 5 star resort, everything you would need for a short or an extended stay. We made an excellent choice when we booked here with Kenneth, he was very attentive to our needs.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing