“Location..Attention to Detail....Incredible”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark D
“Location..Attention to Detail....Incredible”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I travel three times a year BUT this is the first time I took an apartment... The owner of this apartment is a ROCK STAR;) Not only was he right on time, he kept in touch while I was driving, and meet me at the door. I was BLOWN AWAY by his attention to detail. Flower, scented soaps, immaculate apartment, incredible Location. AND he provided me a tour, help me obtain a parking space, provided me with restaurant's, food stores, ETC.I come to DC a couple times a year and THIS is where I will stay......BRAVO...IF this was how good my experiences are going to be I will, from now on, look for a vacation rental in my travels......STAY HERE..this place is amazing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lisa D
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Awesome place in the center of everything!”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Nice place to come back to after walking around the city. Enjoyed the comfortable setting and location of this hidden gem. I really enjoyed the decor, the location and everything I needed was provided. Communication was excellent before and during my stay. My experience was great. I had a few issues that caused a delay in my arrival that put my in about 4 hours late. They were very helpful getting me the information I needed to get to where I needed to go.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Richmond, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

melvabarn...
Sherman, Texas
“Best place to stay while in DC”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The cozy apartment was the perfect place to stay, plenty of room for the two of us. Only a short walk to the White House. Located in DuPont Circle, the art district, we had plenty of great restaurants to choose from as well as markets, for those evening we preferred to stay in. The apartment was decorated like a 5 star resort, everything you would need for a short or an extended stay. We made an excellent choice when we booked here with Kenneth, he was very attentive to our needs.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing