“Informative and Fun Bike Ride”
Review of Bike and Roll DC

$48.00*
Mount Vernon Bike Trail: Independent Tour with Optional Potomac River Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Had family in town for the 4th of July and wanted to find a tour that would let us see the sites in DC without confining us to a bus or tiring us out too much that would leave us exhausted for the rest of the day (walking from site to site can get overwhelming as things are farther away than they seem...and there's the heat). So, we went with a 9:30am bike and roll tour of the monuments. While all of us had seen (some) of the monuments we visited, the tour and our guide did not leave us bored. The guide provided us with fun DC facts that made the tour even that much more interesting. Whether you are a child or a senior citizen, this tour is a good choice for seeing the sites in DC. The pace and length of tour were ideal. We always felt safe navigating the DC sidewalks/streets even during the busy 4th of July holiday!

1  Thank Treely
There are newer reviews for Bike and Roll DC

Reviewed July 1, 2010

Best way to see all the monuments in one afternoon. there were no hassles, or up selling you or anything. Had the kids enjoying every minute of it, it include my 5 year old that was attached to me via a trailer.

1  Thank Mudjo
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband, daughter, her boyfriend and I just did the Capitol Sites at Night tour this past weekend. It was our first day in DC, and the tour lived up to every good thing I had read. We had walked around a little to get a feel of National Mall area, toured one of the Smithsonian's, and then headed over for our 6:00 p.m. ride. It was such fun riding the bikes, hearing the history and fun facts about most of the monuments, memorials and top sites in DC, as we rode through areas I would not have otherwise seen. Without hesitation, book this tour. I had a smile on my face the entire time, and got "major props" from "the boyfriend", which I think is a good thing. :)

1  Thank hapEmom
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Wow, this morning we had the Capital Sites tour with lovely Amy as our guide. She was so knowledgeable and courteous, amazing!! What an example for all guides out there. It was really hot and humid today, literally 100 F and over, but the spirit in our group was high nevertheless. The 3-hour tour is packed with numerous must-sees and an outstanding way to become familiar with the city.

1  Thank jbxs
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I wanted the freedom to be able to visit the monuments, take great pictures and not worry about finding parking at each site, or get tired out by walking...This tour was the PERFECT fit. I had a great time, a relaxing ride while seeing Washington DC and seeing all the monuments in a few hours. I like that they had a pack attached to the bike to store your personal belongings too. Great tour guide and great tour! Keep it up!!

1  Thank BoTravels