“Everyone should do this”
Review of Bike and Roll DC

$44.00*
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Fabulous! This was a birthday trip with some of my best girlfriends. We covered all of DC in a few hours. I saw things I'd never see in one day. Aaron our tour guide was funny and very knowledgeable. A must do activity. A great overview of this wonderful city. Doesn't take skill, they showed us how to ride in a short lesson. We were given a short break with water and a snacks. I just loved everything about this tour!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,293)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

A three-hour night ride by the tidal basin and through the District of Columbia with time to walk through the monuments with good bikes, perfect sized water, and snacks. The guide, Kelvin, was endlessly knowledgeable about city history and political affairs—I have never learned so much or had so much fun on a tour of Washington, DC.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our monuments tour was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and friendly guides and well paced. The bikes were well maintained and east to ride. They provided water, mid day snacks and even Popsicles upon our return. A great way to overview the important monuments. We will definitely use them again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Came to DC for a family event. Had 1 day to tour. With so little time and so much to do and see, this was Perfect. The 6pm monuments tour, with ANDY as our guide was a great experience!!! My husband, I and our daughters, 10 and 12 all enjoyed this. We got more info and visuals then we expected. ANDY was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The perfect end to a day in DC!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We took a Segway tour of the mall monuments and it was terrific. Our tour guide was Sarah and she gave us lots of interesting factoids that I didn't know about the monuments. I highly recommend this for visitors or even those that live near DC!